Paloma turns Facebook & Instagram DMs into a storefront for individual sellers and top brands, where consumers are 2-10x more likely to buy. This is the first DM-Commerce platform, with everything you need to run an online store, no website required.
We're a fast-growing, venture-backed team, with extensive product experience in messaging, ecom, and startup software.
How we work
People are buying things through DMs every day around the world, but sellers have had no way to manage these sales with any of the tools you'd find in traditional commerce settings like websites and in-person. Paloma is the very first DM-commerce platform, built to help sellers manage their inventory, automate checkouts, and get order updates, all in minutes right from their phones.
Paloma makes this possible through a mix of traditional E-Commerce features, a robust knowledge and infrastructure for automated conversational selling, and detailed data analysis for continual storefront optimization.
What you'll do
- Work collaboratively with CEO, CTO, accounts, product and engineering to understand customer and business problems, and identify solutions
- Engage in customer research and observation to understand their workflows and goals and the impact of our tools
- Gain a deep understanding of the complexity around messaging-based experience creation, developing systems to educate customers throughout their onboarding
- Create systems for feedback loops, supporting the success of customers in driving revenue through these channels
- Gain understanding of backend and frontend infrastructures to creatively identify solutions, and iterate through development cycles
- Own and execute on the design process from research to ideation, sketching, wireframing, and UI design
What we're looking for
Someone to join our remote, US-based team with 3+ years of software design experience who is:
- An excellent communicator, self-aware and eager to help others
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and enjoys distilling complex concepts into streamlined systems, processes, and workflows
- Capable of prioritizing accessibility in designs
- Enjoys collaborating cross-functionally to solve problems, and is capable of doing so in a remote environment
- Proactive and motivated to own and develop internal and external processes
- Excited to be involved in the growth of an early stage startup
What we provide
- Annual salary of $104,000–$136,000
- US-Based, fully remote work environment
- An onboarding framework to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family, including One Medical
- Equity grant
- Unlimited PTO, unlimited sick days
- $50 monthly stipend for shopping via our partner experiences
Our Public Benefit
Paloma is a Public Benefit Corporation, which means that it's built into our company to give back for public good. We do that through our work with nonprofits, providing discounts and pro-bono services.
Our Benefit: Provide resources and technology that improve communication for the advancement of political, social, economic, and environmental good in society.
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat!
Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to email@example.com and share a little bit about your relevant experience, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your portfolio.